2. Part of life and and understanding how to face adversity is learning how to deal with disappointment.
There are worse things that can happen than being told you cannot go on a spontaneous trip. Get over it.
3. Sometimes we do what is best for other people in our lives even when we know it is not what we want for ourselves. It is called being a responsible adult.
4. Make the choices you make count. If you want to lay in bed all day or sit and read a book all day and do nothing else that is fantastic, go for it. Just do not regret it later on because if you do it obviously was the wrong choice to make to start with.
5. When the toilet paper roll is empty it is ok if other people in the household put another roll on. I will allow it.
6. When your shampoo bottle, face wash bottles, body wash bottles are emplty it is ok if you throw them out for recycling, I will allow that as well.
7. Maroon 5 sucks. That is only my opinion of course, but I cannot stand them.
8. When it is -26 degrees Celsius outside plug in your vehicle, unless you are lucky and have a garage.
9. When it is -26 degrees Celsius outside and you have to stand on the street waiting for the bus, wear a toque and a pair of gloves. Who cares what you look like. You will look foolish with frostbite and no ears or fingers.
10. Time does not make losing a loved one easier. It just means more time has gone by without them in your life. That is still not better.