2. Helping to supervise those 80 seven and eight year old kids while skating borders on insanity.
3. Kids are hilarious. My niece told my sister that for supper we had perogies and smokes. That's right, we ate perogies and then shared a pack of Players cigarettes. She of course meant smokies.
4. Why can't kids leave their socks on and how do they always lose them?
5. If you are 6 foot 8 inches tall and a professional basketball player, you should not miss a slam dunk with no one defending you.
6. Ones floor is never clean with kids, pets and that guy who can't seem to find the garbage when throwing away coffee grounds..........Stephen Magson.
7. Speaking of coffee, I believe it is the nectar of the Gods. So is beer, whiskey and tequila.
8. Pay traffic tickets whey they are issued to you. Don't wait for 4 years and then try to pay 5 of them off at once.
9. Stretch your body, it feels good even if it hurts.
10. This is an Anonymous quote about parenting: My kid is turning out just like me. Well played karma. Well-played.